Creativity and the Labyrinth of Your Mind
The labyrinth is a walking meditative tool in use since 2000 BCE to center the mind and calm the spirit. As you enter into a labyrinth you release your fears and blocks, find clarity when you reach your center, and receive new ideas and insights to take out into the world. These same meditative benefits can be applied to focus a creative mind -whether you need to be more original or to quiet and select the best of the many options that flood your thoughts. In this workshop, learn the power of the labyrinth to support any creative process or decision you are facing, and the benefits of combining mindfulness with the creative process, Participants will take a video virtual labyrinth walk with the instructor, be provided a downloadable paper labyrinth to keep and a resource to find a walkable labyrinth in their community.
What 3 things might your participants learn or experience as a result of your workshop?
- You will learn the benefits of labyrinths to quiet the mind.
- You will learn a process of meditation that can be used for any purpose.
- You will experience two labyrinth walks, one virtual and other via a downloadable labyrinth.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- You will be able to learn a practical and simple way to focus your mind.
- You will have a new tool to remove creative blocks.
- You will learn how to apply the benefits of walking meditation to any project.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- You will be able to apply the processes outlined in session to infuse new ideas and creativity into any project.
- You will be able to apply new creative thinking skills experienced in session to have a new sense of your creative vision.
- You will have new skills to see creative projects differently and a resource to find a labyrinth to walk in your community.