You are invited to join us for our 15th year: March 23 – 25, 2018
Florida Creativity Conference in sunny Sarasota, Florida is a wonderful opportunity for people interested in growing creativity. Come get inspired! Meet interesting people! Learn ways to awaken and apply creativity to stimulate ideas, solve problems more effectively, and tap into your creative potential!
2018 Florida Creativity Conference (March 23-25) offers workshops that are relevant to educators and trainers, to entrepreneurs, business people, and all individuals interested in exploring creativity and its many applications!
Check out last year’s conference information (presenters, workshops and schedule) for an idea of the conference format and the variety of workshops offered. 2018 Conference details will be posted by November 15th.
Florida Creativity Conference offers:
• Dynamic, hands-on workshops focused on different aspects of creativity
• Presenters and participants sharing powerful creative perspectives
• A safe space for exploring individual and collaborative creativity
• A learning experience that sparks personal and professional growth
• Opportunities to make powerful connections with innovative thinkers, creators and world-class presenters
Wondering what to expect?
Past participants suggest:
- no matter how creative you think you are (or aren’t) – you’ll be inspired!
- you’ll meet people with common interests!
- you’ll have your choice of many mind-opening experiences!
- you’ll connect with people of different ages and backgrounds who are all exploring creativity!
- you’ll learn great new ways to spark your own (and others’) creativity!
- you’ll add to your personal and/or professional problem solving skillset!
- you’ll tap into creative potential you didn’t know was hiding!