Wonder Interventions at Work: How to Add Delight, Surprise, & Curiosity to Your Work and Life
Wonder is not kid’s stuff. It’s radical grown-up stuff. The experience of wonder can boost your generosity, fuel your creativity, and deepen what you care about. Sounds nice, but how do you experience wonder amidst your daily punchlist? In this workshop, Jeffrey Davis, shows you how to:
• Learn to switch from worry to delight within minutes
• Experience radical openness and ease in conversation
• Gain tools to awaken your natural “young genius” playfulness
• Watch your mind’s wonders with amusement more than anxiety
• Be ready for quiet surprises, indoors and out
OUTCOMES: Participants in this workshop will:
- Be more intentional about interjecting wonder into daily life.
- Listen to another person with open heart and open mind.
- Prime your mind with a challenge and track that challenge in creative ways.
- Bring your best young genius qualities to work everyday.
- Include when solving problems.
- Interject more joy and gratitude into daily life.
- Innovate in business and personal life
- Creative Thinking and Theory
- Business / Entrepreneurship / Innovation
- Personal Growth