Wild In Sight
Using Wild In Sight’s photo-deck and system, Melissa will guide participants to gain awareness of what they are seeing and to look more deeply into the images to reveal more than what they assumed they were looking for. This process is interactive and will include group or partner work.
Participants will be asked to think of what they take pictures of and to discuss the elements of their favorite pictures and what that means for them.
The session will end with discussing ways to enhance their creative insights by looking at the world from different perspectives.
What 3 things might your participants learn or experience as a result of your workshop?
- You will learn how to find answers to your questions in the pictures you see.
- You will learn ways to be more creative when taking pictures.
- You will feel inspired by this experience.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- You will look at the world more closely.
- You will find meaning in the images that you see all around you.
- You will gain awareness and a new appreciation of your surroundings.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- You will look at your own pictures as a greater means of inspiration.
- You will be inspired to explore and take pictures from different perspectives.
- You will feel more fulfilled on a daily basis by enjoying what you see.