The Creative Power of Joyful Activism
There are enumerable challenges and threats to nature that now confront us all. If you are like me, all the issues, threats, and unsolvable problems before us make me feel like I want to run away, change the channel, flip to the next page. Forget about it all until the next issue is suddenly there before me in the headlines.
But obviously we can’t hide and expect to create the changes so desperately needed in our world. What to do?
We can change our perspective creatively. We can start by focusing on what we treasure and honor on our dear planet. We can inspire and empower ourselves and others to take action joyfully to heal mother earth now. There is phenomenal power in the positive intention of a few to change the world–drops of water run to rivulets which run to rivers which run to the ocean!
This workshop will provide a set of steps and experiential exercises to support the first actions we can each take to create positive actions to heal the issues that threaten us now.
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- Dealing with confronting environmental issues from a creative and spiritual perspective can be a joyful experience.
- Dealing with confronting environmental issues from a creative and spiritual perspective can create real-world positive change, step by step.
- Each and every individual person can make a difference once they set a positive intention to create change for the better.
How will the content of the workshop change your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working or view on the world?
- In the face of major environmental issues, it is easy to feel powerless and overwhelmed; attendees will leave empowered knowing they can create positive change in their world.
- Learning to create an intention to take action from a spiritual and positive intention can be a joyful experience.
- Learning to take creative action from a spiritual and positive intention can be a joyful experience which creates positive change in the world.
How will attendees apply what they learn in the session?
- Attendees will immediately be able to begin to identify which environmental issues they would like to focus on and to plan first steps to take action.
- Attendees will feeling more creative and joyful about their ability to make a positive difference in their environment.
- Attendees will be able to inspire others to become creative activists as well, creating environmental change through joyful activism.
- Mind, Body, Spirit