KEYNOTE: BEING CREATIVE ON PURPOSE
Wouldn’t it be great to have a tried-and-true process to create your own ideal outcomes? With Creative Problem Solving (CPS), you can take purposeful steps towards making your ideas a reality and learn tools that you can immediately apply to your plans.
In this fast-paced session, our trainers will take you through the four stages in the Creative Problem Solving process so that you can work on a challenge that is important to you.This session is for those looking to solve problems faster and with more deliberation.
What 3 things might your participants learn or experience as a result of your workshop?
- You will learn the Creative Problem Solving process.
- How to solve problems faster and more creatively.
- How to tap into your own innate creativity.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- You might become more tolerant of ambiguity.
- You might not rely on the first good idea you come up with.
- You might get faster at creating novel solutions to your problems.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- Solve problems at work, home, or school faster.
- Work better with teams and family members.
- Become better at helping others solve their challenges.