It’s Time to Re-Imagine Creativity – Inside and Out
Every person’s creativity is grounded in a ‘story’ built around why you are (or are NOT) creative. No matter what side of the fence you’re on – this workshop is an opportunity to re-boot and re-frame that vision for the decade ahead. We’ll create a safe, evaluation-free space to engage with movement, making, mindfulness, and music to get warmed up and spark possibility thinking. This process is designed to be simple, playful, and transformative. When you change your story, you change your life. You’ll also leave with a handful of handouts with activities, tips, and tools to continue to use yourself or with others after the workshop. Your most valuable ‘take away’ will be having fun while learning research-based ways to keep your creativity fresh and flourishing now and into the future!
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- Participants will experience embodied engagement in expressive creative action tied to what they find personally meaningful and pleasurable while pushing past resistance.
- Participants will learn the nine I’s involved with unlocking personal creativity and potential.
- Participants will experience creating in community from an evaluation-free person-centered process (rather than product-focused) perspective.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- Participants will leave with a new personal, empowering, and research-based understanding of creativity.
- Participants will increase their level of self-identification with creativity and how to use it to overcome challenges individually and collaboratively.
- Participants will gain new insights into ways engagement in personally meaningful creativity can increase energy, flow, and joy across the lifespan.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- Attendees can apply what they learn in this workshop to increase their self identification with personal creativity, push past old blocks to awaken latent creative potential, and build creative confidence and competence through increased intentional and embodied engagement in creative process practice.
- Creativity for Education – Educators, Coaches, Facilitators
- Creativity For Mind, Body, Spirit – Health and Wellness, Human Potential, Personal Growth