Creativity and the Labyrinth of Your Mind
The labyrinth is a walking meditative tool in use since 2000 BCE to center the mind and calm the spirit. As you enter into a labyrinth you release your fears and blocks, find clarity when you reach your center, and receive new ideas and insights to take out into the world. These same meditative benefits can be applied to focus a creative mind -whether you need to be more original or to quiet and select the best of the many options that flood your thoughts. In this workshop, learn the power of the labyrinth to support any creative process or decision you are facing, and the benefits of combining mindfulness with the creative process, Participants will be provided with a paper labyrinth for class exercises and to take home for future projects.
What 3 things will your participants learn or experience as a result of your workshop?
- Participants will learn the benefits of labyrinths to quiet the mind.
- Participants will learn a process of meditation that can be used for any purpose.
- Participants will learn how to apply this practice to their creative decisions and projects.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- Participants will be able to learn a practical and simple way to focus their mind.
- Participants will have a new tool to remove creative blocks.
- Particpants will learn how to apply the benefits of meditation to any project.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- Participants will be able to apply the processes outlined in session to infuse new ideas and creativity into any project.
- Participants will be able to apply new creative thinking skills experienced in session to have a new sense of their creative vision.
- Participants will have new skills to see creative projects differently.
- Creativity for Business – Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Corporate
- Creativity for Community – Nonprofits, Community Builders, Teams
- Creativity for Education – Educators, Coaches, Facilitators
- Creativity for Artistry – Artists and Artisans
- Creativity For Mind, Body, Spirit – Health and Wellness, Human Potential, Personal Growth