Be the Difference in the World that Only You Be
Short Monologue, discussion and facilitation, potential for hands-on head demonstration for the entire group.
What 3 things will your participants learn or experience as a result of your workshop?
- Your Point of View Creates Your Reality.
- 4 simple Tools to Get Your Happy On.
- Be You Change the World.
What might be 3 ways that the content of your workshop changes your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working, or view of the world?
- Asking questions as a replacement for blame.
- Choosing what works for you versus doing based on what others expect.
- Awareness and gratitude are habits you choose to influence outcomes and the world around you for the better.
What are 3 ways your attendees might apply what they learn in your workshop?
- An understanding how your self judgement limits what you can perceive about yourself and the world.
- 4 tools that can interrupt “auto-pilot” and change anything in your life.
- Inspiration of you JUST BEING YOU changes the world around you.
- Creativity for Business – Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Corporate