During this 3-hour experiential workshop you will awaken your imagination through the exploration of various art forms—visual, movement, rhythm, drama/theater, prose/poetry. Your imagination will thank you for awakening its natural ability to be engaged and enlivened. | No experience with the arts is required. | Expect to have much fun and leave with an expanded view of what is possible for you!
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- Explore 5 different art forms.
- Enliven your senses.
- Utilize the arts as the guide for possibility.
How will the content of the workshop change your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working or view on the world?
- Multisensory experience will provide practical resources for work & life.
- Gain a fresh/renewed lens on what is possible.
- Increased ease with being out of your comfort zone.
How will attendees apply what they learn in the session?
- Greater willingness to express yourself through the arts.
- Ability to apply the arts in your facilitation practice.
- A renewed desire to keep your senses activated.