Navigating Beyond Words: Unlocking Ideas Using Visual Experience
Explore ways to unlock ideas, hopes and concerns by using visual experiences. During this workshop use color, pictures and other visual stimuli to trigger your ideas, thoughts and feelings. Experience strategies that you can apply personally and professionally. Navigating change is strengthened when it is a multi-sensory journey.
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- Experience multiple visual strategies that can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- Explore issues and ideas that are personally important.
- Enjoy using your eyes to map a path forward.
How will the content of the workshop change your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working or view on the world?
- Expand the use of visual stimuli both personally and professionally
- Practice thinking “in color”.
How will attendees apply what they learn in the session?
- Use the simple tools and strategies in both personal and professional settings.
- Find new meaning in visual stimuli.
- Mind, Body & Spirit