Insight: Thinking from the Heart to Bring “Impossible” Dreams into Form
After introducing the philosophy of Intentional Creativity, I will guide the participants on a visual journey through the process of creative thought beginning with the heart where the dream is birthed, through the right and left developmental hemispheres of the brain to a visual representation of the fully implemented idea. During the workshop participants will bring into form one of their own “Impossible Dreams.” We aill discuss creativity as a gift for all people; the “Inner Critic” as the voice of repressed creativity; the heart as an organ of perception; the place and purpose of organic and structured thinking in the creative process; and the importance of intention setting in creative thinking.
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- They will experience their own creativity.
- They will redirect their process of thinking to their heart as a starting place.
- They will transform their “Inner Critic” into their “Muse.”
How will the content of the workshop change your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working or view on the world?
- They will learn to remove the stumbling blocks to creative thinking.
- They will discover and use new ways to problem solving.
- They will become more compassionate toward and receptive to their own possibilities.
How will attendees apply what they learn in the session?
- By using Intentional Creativity as a problem solving device they will be willing to take more creative risks in life.
- They will be able to see more possibilities in their future as they permit their “impossible” dreams to emerge and take root.
- They will be able to quiet the voice of the “Inner Critic” and all ow the “Muse” to speak.
- Creative Thinking
- Arts Experience
- Business / Entrepreneurship / Innovation
- Personal Growth