29 Mar 2019
Creativity & Design Thinking Through Lego Serious Play (LSP)
This workshop is an invitation for an immersive, hands-on experience, in which participants explore how Lego Serious Play can be used for teaching creativity, acquiring skills for creative problem-solving, and developing a design thinking mindset.
What will your participants learn of experience as a result of the workshop?
- How to engage, play, and collaborate through the use of the LSP methodology.
- How to use LSP for teaching creativity or enhancing one’s creative potentials.
- How to solve problems with LSP.
How will the content of the workshop change your attendees’ perceptions, habits, ways of working or view on the world?
- Attendees will be able to transform mundane, lifeless meetings or classroom settings into an engaging, lively, creative experience.
- Attendees will recognize the potentials in a few dozen pieces of Lego bricks as they can assist in brainstorming activities, prototyping, or removing creative blocks, etc.
- Attendees will possess a new methodology for innovation and creative problem-solving.
How will attendees apply what they learn in the session?
- They will be able to translate LSP methodology into their own context (teaching, learning, individual pursuits, business, etc.) and use it to challenge the status quo.
- Attendees will be able to communicate more effectively when it comes to collaborative projects.
- Attendees will rediscover the power of symbols, and how thinking with hands, reflection, and storytelling can sustain creativity and transformation