Friday, February 25, Pre-Weekend Session 9:00-4:45
Class sizes are limited, so sign up to hold your place. Invite your friends to share the experience; You will all be glad you did.
Jumpstart Your Creative Thinking Skills – A One Day Introduction to CPS
with Suzanne Chamberlain,
This one-day program will give you the foundations of the Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving Process. Learn to distinguish which problems benefit from creative solutions, how to define the problem so it invites solutions, ways to encourage idea generation, and how to finesse those ideas into an action plan. You will become more effective at deliberately applying imagination and finding more opportunities for growth in your personal and professional life. Create solutions that work for you.
* Experience a new way of probing problems and challenges in your personal and professional life
* Learn faster and more effective ways to spur innovative ideas
* Practice easier methods for evaluating ideas
* Develop a common language for problem solving when a team attends
* Use your newly learned skills to work on real-world challenges Incorporate effective idea generation in meetings and training. Improve the way a team functions within your business or organization
Teams = Better Outcomes:
Communication and Collaboration by Using FourSight™
with Jane Goldwasser and
If you would like to find better ways for communicating and collaborating with others --- as part of a work team, in an organization, or just informally --- then this Workshop is for YOU. During this day-long session, you will learn to use the information from FourSight™ the Breakthrough Thinking Profile to understand yourself and others. Innovation calls for breakthrough thinking – a blend of insight, imagination, analysis and action. Tap all four and take innovation and team performance to the next level.
OUTCOMES: Participants in
this workshop will:
* Discover your own FourSight™ Profile
* Explore ways for the four styles to interact most productively
Connecting to Generations: Past, Present, and Future – Digital Memory Keeping with Marcia Berkey - This course is full. Please sign up for one of the other excellent courses.
Capturing life events, friends and family members, family history and goals, and stages of our progression in a variety of formats is a wonderful treasure for our self development, reflection, and to share with people we care about and future generations. We will talk about the why and how of digital memory keeping. This workshop will explore many different technologies to capture and present photos and memorabilia, family genealogy, and capturing and sharing audio. We will be using Windows PC technology and Internet-based technologies.
OUTCOMES: Participants in this workshop